Friday, February 19, 2010

Automatic Replay

I have a new song I'm totally obsessed with and can't stop playing. Actually, I don't think it really is a new song, it's probably just the first time it's come to my attention. Whatever the case may be, I've been playing it over and over ever since I downloaded it... yesterday. But just because I've only had it one day doesn't mean that this will not be a long and hard obsession... I may need to make it my ringtone. BUT. I am almost embarrassed to admit this, but I'll do it anyways. The song is from the new Dante's Inferno EA game that's coming out. And boy did they do good marketing because now I'm not only obsessed with the song, but I want the game too. SO BAD. It reminds me of Diablo, and Diablo and I really had some good times together. Oh, and of course seeing the commercials for the game also really makes me want to read the book Dante's Inferno. It's next up on my list. The song is Ain't No Sunshine (When She's Gone) by Bill Withers. Check it out. Like right now.

This is a picture from the game... I know I'm a dork but it looks SO COOL.

1 comment:

  1. That song came out in the 70s you dumb-butt.

    I can only imagine how dorkily excited you will be when Diablo III comes out.

    ReplyDelete